Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I do, I do

Yeah!!!!! The marriages have started. I am proud to a part of all this and so very proud of my "sisters and brothers." It is an exciting time. The barriers are coming down. It is only a matter of time now. Speaking of marrying, our wedding plans are coming along nicely. Kudos and thanks to Leah's 'rents for everything. We got so lucky and found this great photographer. I will link him when I get his site from Leah. The only sucky part, for me, is going to be that we are doing all this in California. It is great and not so great, because most of my family won't be able to make it. We will just have to have another party here then :)

Heading to gay pride in NYC. Meeting up with Raquel (my ex) and Jen. Haven't been to NYC in soooo long and not with Leah at all. Can't wait to spend time there with her. So, here is a pic of the t-shirts we are going to wear.



Chow for now.
♦ ♥ ♣ ♠

1 comment:

Journal of a ____ said...

Ummm, are you ever going to update? This blog is BORING!

Love you!